The Decision Lab is proud to present its annual behavioral science scholarship. Each year’s winner will be awarded $1000 based on merit.
The Decision Lab is a Canadian think-tank dedicated to democratizing behavioral science through research and analysis. More specifically, we apply behavioral science to create social good in the public and private sectors through thought-leadership and consulting services. Since launching in 2013, we’ve become one of the leading publications in this space and have worked with organizations such as The World Bank, the Skoll Foundation, etc.
Behavioral Science Initiative Scholarship
To encourage new entrants into the field, each year, we will be providing a $1000 scholarship to support the next group of behavioral science pioneers.
- Applicants who pass our initial screening process will be asked to write a short (750 word) essay on a topic of our choosing.
- Scholarship is limited to US and Canada residents only.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the current academic year. Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
- One student will be selected to receive $1000 in scholarship funds based on their winning response to the given essay question.
Complete the form below with the following elements:
- CV, including basic information, college/university, expected year of graduation, and intended major.
- One paragraph on how you think behavioral science can be used to improve your local community
- The deadline for submissions is December 15 and essay topics will be distributed by December 31.
- The final essay submission will be due on January 30th
- The winner will be notified individually on or around March 1.
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com